Thanks Dad!
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Potting Bench
One of my favorite presents this Christmas was this potting bench my dad made for me! He used reclaimed wood from my parent's lake house to build the bottom half and all vintage odds and ends for the rest. An old window supported by beams from a salvage yard make up the top half. And the removable vintage water basin, vintage fixtures and knobs finish off the actual potting surface. The whole thing was complete with some new & old (of course) gardening tools. I absolutely cannot wait until spring when I can start putting this to use and cramming it full of little plants.
Thanks Dad!
Thanks Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
so amazing!
That is awesome! Looks like something out of a magazine!
H: This is soooo you. Your Dad is the best. I am in awe. WOW! It is just perfect. It belongs in a magazine.
wow. it's beautiful!!!
so amazing. dads are the best.
Post a Comment