Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Meet Pete.



Say hello to the newest addition of our family, Pete. Cleo would rather not we had a new addition, but Jon and I are thrilled! We were lucky enough to adopt him last night from my parents who willingly let us have first pick when my mom's co-worker could no longer house him. He is an 11 week old Siamese Lynx Point. This morning he waited until I was stirring to come over, purring full force, and rub his little nose on my lips! If that isn't love, I don't know what is.

13 comments:

Saskia said...

Ooooh he's so adorable!!! Lucky you!!!

xx

Anonymous said...

he's cute!!!!

Summer Athena said...

he is a wonderful new addition to your new abode and new life! i love Pete so much!

Brigitte said...

awww:) he is sooo Cute!

Nicole Marie said...

awww yay!! congrats!

Lindsey said...

I am so jealous. My husband is allergic. He's adorable!

Hello Lindello said...

Hey there Pete. Your pretty cute :)

V.W.L. said...

ahhhh!

Rosita said...

i love him! i want one :(

Anonymous said...

Aw, hi Pete! You're adorbs!

Morgan said...

He's just beautiful! Congratulations!

Iva Messy said...

Hi Pete!!!! ;) Merry Christmas!!

Lindsay said...

He's adorable!!! Cleo will adjust in time :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...