Monday, November 9, 2009

Slice of California

One of my best friends just moved from sunny southern California to the chilly east coast, the greater NYC to be exact, and today is her birthday. {Happy birthday Rose!} For her birthday, I thought I would mail her a little slice of California sunshine, if you will. I gathered all things yellow/orange (my fave was the nail polish!) and packaged them all up in a box. Since she received this today, I thought I'd share.


And after it was all packaged and wrapped, I realized I forgot something!!
Sorry Rose, drinks on me next visit.



Give credit where credit is due: Huge, mondo, hefty inspiration from Inchmark's Spring in a box.

7 comments:

mina said...

you are such a good friend! what a cute idea.

grace said...

love it!

Jackie said...

Holly, why in the bleepety bleep did I not know you started up your blog again? Jeesh. I guess I'll forgive you because of your nice comment about my family photos ;) And yes, I'm in norcal too!

Melissa Blake said...

Gorgeous!

Rosita said...

hahaha you forgot the bottle! cute! its ok i didn't need it after the weekend i had ;) i loved it though! love you!!!!!! xoxox

Nicole Marie said...

thats so sweet of you!

You Are My Fave said...

What a fun idea. I might have to steal this even though I don't live in California. Hmmm, Colorado in a box? What would I include? Fake snow?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...