Sunday, November 15, 2009

Great Day at the Flea

With our friends, Jon and I hit up the local flea market Sunday morning. It was successful for both of us.


This vintage desk phone is the perfect little prop for a guestroom table or our built-in shelf. We don't have a landline, but if we do, maybe it will one day serve a better purpose than looking cute. On ebay these go for 50 bucks, I got mine for $10!




 Next up was this vintage Chinese tea tin that made me think of this popular blog photo. And with the right price (free) it was an easy choice.

I also got a couple things for the kitchen, some cookie cutters, rolling pin and two vintage French pitchers (2 for $3!!!). I envision the slim pitchers on the Thanksgiving table filled with water so guests don't have to get up to refill their glass.


12 comments:

Morgan said...

great finds!

Lindsay said...

ohh you did good! I especially love the phone and the pitchers!

###### said...

you got some great stuff..love the pitchers...again...i am so glad you came back!

mina said...

those go for $50 on eBay? i was trying to sell a black one at a garage sale and no one would even look at it!

Anonymous said...

great finds..ive been searching for a phone! i love that..such a great deal!!!

grace said...

wow...very jealous of all of it, especialy the phone. my parents put a phone exactly like that in my bedroom when i was in 5th grade and first started talking on the phone with friends...i felt very important. but of course, as time went on, i dumped it for a cooler cordless hands-free device. and then i had a cell phone.

Hello Lindello said...

I want those pitchers!!

One for sweet tea and one for lemonade. Perfection.

Logan said...

OOh, I love it all, but especially the phone.

Nicole Marie said...

pick me out so cute stuff like that next time!!
;)

The SSS Sophisticate said...

Great finds! I love that phone!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Love the pitchers and old fashioned cookie cutters. Fabulous finds!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Fantastic finds! Enjoying your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...