Saturday, October 17, 2009
Break out the Hunters
I couldn't wait for the weather to cool so I could finally wear this vintage dress I swooped up this summer when it was almost too hot just to try it on. It is the quintesential fall dress and kind of reminds of past Marc Jacobs dresses, at least the colors. After our massive storm last Tuesday (we got more inches of rain in that one day than ALL of the last season-if that helps you imagine!) our backyard is quite the muddy pit. This makes for the perfect excuse to tromp around in my Hunter wellies.
P.S. Please excuse the state of our backyard, we bought this house as a bank owned and haven't had time or money to landscape it yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







16 comments:
Love the textured tights. And yes, you definitely will need those boots if we are going to be having any more rain like we did last week!
As always... cute outfit!
Adorable!
I love it girl!!!! Those tights are incredible...isn't it the best to be able to wear tights again???
So jealous you could break out your boots! Down here in Orange County it hit over 80 degrees on Friday. I was dying while I was out running karaoke at lunch for my students.
adorable!
I love the print on that skirt!
great dress!
What a great find! That whole look is adorable.
holl doll! it's you. there you are. all shiny and happy and beautimus!
i am in love with that dress. it totally looks like a MJ dress. you wear it well and i am in love with this whole outfit. the ENTIRE thing. even down to the necklace. is it a bow? i have one too. a small bow.
cute boots and skirt girl.
SO cute! I need to find some great tights. I just brought my wellies home from Cali too. Time to layer!
and i love miss cleo talking to the cam ;)
i hope you were wearing them when it started down pouring a few hours ago!!!
Love your Hunter boots! I need a pair for myself!
Eek! I love your hunters and your outfit! I really need to just bite the bullet and purchase a pair already, regardless of how little it rains in LA!
adorable outfit.
Post a Comment