Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend in Photos


On Saturday I had a beautiful day in Half Moon Bay with my boy, my mom, brother, sis in law and my nephew. My dad didn't make it, but we did go kayaking on Sunday!

5 comments:

Summer Athena said...

was it cold on the water? i have a feeling you have something wonderful up your sleeve and it features pumpkins!

i watched martha make creatures out of squash this weekend and i am now on the hunt!

Anonymous said...

I get so jealous seeing everyone's pictures from pumpkin patches. People don't really do the whole pumpkin thing here in Sweden and I totally miss it.
Btw, we have the same sleeveless top and Hunters. Good taste!

V.W.L. said...

sounds like a wonderful weekend :)

Rosita said...

I need pumpkins!

Nicole Marie said...

i want to take my brothers to a pumpkin patch!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...