Sunday, October 25, 2009

Glow


Kind of got an itch to make a candlescape tonight. I dug out some of my Bell, Mason and Kerr jars and threw in a handful of tealights to create this warm glow. I love it! While it is a pain to light each one, the result is just so worth it. I love walking past the family room and seeing this warm light. For Halloween I plan on lining our pathway to our front door with these jars, but might need to step it up with votives.

6 comments:

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

That looks so pretty! Perfect for Halloween, or any night!

mina said...

So pretty! Do you have one of those candle lighter devices? They're so handy and would totally help make lighting these easier

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What a fabulous idea! I really need to get some mason jars.

The SSS Sophisticate said...

So simple and lovely!

Anonymous said...

Isn't this time of year so nice, when you start using candles again? I just bought a whole bunch of them last week and barely want to leave my apartment, it's so cozy in here!

Nicole Marie said...

i love it. makes this chilly weather a littler warmer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...