Oh my gosh I'm in love with your lamp!!! Adorable. Happy Easter weekend to you as well, Holls!! xx
tres gorge. I love the lamp, too. And the jar/vase. And the flowers. Love it all. Have a good weekend. :)
happy easter! and i love your lamp!!!
yes, where is that lamp from?!
Oh my word I love your lamp! I just came across your blog and I am your newest follower. xo
love the flowers, the lamp and your nightstand! so cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my gosh I'm in love with your lamp!!! Adorable. Happy Easter weekend to you as well, Holls!! xx
tres gorge. I love the lamp, too. And the jar/vase. And the flowers. Love it all. Have a good weekend. :)
happy easter! and i love your lamp!!!
yes, where is that lamp from?!
Oh my word I love your lamp! I just came across your blog and I am your newest follower. xo
love the flowers, the lamp and your nightstand! so cute!
Post a Comment