Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Hunger Games


OMG. So I am not even upset that I got horribly sick and was in bed on NYE well before midnight, because I spent all of Near Year's Day in bed reading this book. And finished it. I cannot remember the last time I read a book in one day. I could not stop myself! I even uttered "kiss him!" out loud while reading it....haha.  To all that told me to read this to which I responded "eh, I'm not into SciFi", I was wrong and I get it now. I am going to run out and get the other two books now!

18 comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

They're wonderful aren't they.

Summer said...

I am COUNTING down the days till it's in the theaters!!! I so wish you were closer so we could go together!!!

Summer said...

btw, hope you're feeling better!!!! xoxo

L!$@ said...

I just started reading this today...but I had work and other things got in the way, otherwise I would have just spent all day reading!! :D LOVE IT!

Lindsay said...

So glad you gave it a try. It really is super addicting!

Katherine Krieg said...

OMG SO GLAD YOU TOOK THE PLUNGE!!!!! they are so addictive! hope you feel better! happy new year!!

Erin said...

I KNOW RIGHT?! I delayed reading these, too, because the premise sounded "meh." But I'm so glad I finally gave them a try. BTW -- Hanford? Wow ... small world! I seriously don't get why anyone lives there, unless they're naval officers. Imagine showering in that water. *shudder*

Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

Okay I totally have been doing the "meh, not really thinkin' I'll like that kind of book" but I keep hearing this so maybe I will just have to give it a try!

XO,
Erin
http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

oh arent they amazing. cannot wait for the movie!

Nicole Marie said...

i just the first one in 2 days and i'm on the 2nd!! so good!! i heard the 2nd and 3rd aren't as good as the first htough but i dont care.
ps. dont you hate when a good book ends!

yours truly, melissa said...

I'm always late to catch onto series too & I enjoyed the Hunger Games a lot! Read the three books in less than a week!

Hope you're feeling better.

Nikki Sanchez said...

I really need to read these books before the movie comes out!

Lindsey said...

I'm really jealous that you have the other two books left. Enjoy!

bananas. said...

ummmm....what took you so long?!

i've been talking about these books since i read them early last year. wait til you get through the last book...no other series will compare. i'm still trying to find another literary addiction.

oh and the movies come out in march, i believe. can...not...wait!

Rosita said...

i saw the preview and i totally need to read it before the movie comes out!

cindy said...

Funny, I'm reading this too!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Glad to hear you jumped on the bandwagon, these books are addicting!

Lyndsy said...

It is sooo good! Don't you just love it?! Can't wait for the movie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...