SO ADORABLE!!! I didn't know Kara's does their's by the MINI dozen. so excited to try.
Cute!
Those teeth!!! So precious. And holy moly do I want a cupcake now. Yum.
omg is that Avery?? she is getting so big!!!
Your niece and nephew are the cutest!! Love these pictures of them :)Looks like such a fun afternoon!
So adorable ... And I love Kara's. Recent favorite find: Sibby's in San Mateo. I die.
oh they are so cute
Awww, I miss vampire teeth! I've been so sad lately about my girls growing up. I wish they were babies again.
Too cute! Love the little "vampire teeth" - I'd never heard that term before!
So adorable!http://styleservings.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
10 comments:
SO ADORABLE!!! I didn't know Kara's does their's by the MINI dozen. so excited to try.
Cute!
Those teeth!!! So precious. And holy moly do I want a cupcake now. Yum.
omg is that Avery?? she is getting so big!!!
Your niece and nephew are the cutest!! Love these pictures of them :)
Looks like such a fun afternoon!
So adorable ... And I love Kara's. Recent favorite find: Sibby's in San Mateo. I die.
oh they are so cute
Awww, I miss vampire teeth! I've been so sad lately about my girls growing up. I wish they were babies again.
Too cute! Love the little "vampire teeth" - I'd never heard that term before!
So adorable!
http://styleservings.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment