In March our family grew and we welcomed baby Avery.
In May, Jon and I ran in the 100th year of the Bay to Breakers race.
Also in May, Jon and I took our engagement photos.
Pete kept us entertained all year long.
In June, I was thrown the sweetest bridal shower ever.
In July, I celebrated my birthday and bachelorette party in Las Vegas.
In August, we got hitched!
In September we had a really hard time leaving Hawaii.
The year was filled with birthdays, good food, camping, wine tasting, wedding planning, general craziness, celebrations and so much love. This one will go down in the records for sure.
Here's hoping 2012 brings us even more happiness.











5 comments:
Wil be a very hard year to beat. Just looked at your wedding pics for the first time and they are GORGEOUS!
i think it will be hard to beat but i know you have lots of great years together to come!
Here is to many many more!
<333
When a year seems so hard to beat, it's a really good sign that many more good things are in store :-)
A wonderful year indeed!!
Post a Comment