Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Bridal Shower

Here's what I wore to my bridal shower this weekend. Just a cute little dress I picked up at Kohls. Going to my shower was one of those moments that make you feel very grateful and a little surreal that it's all for you. If that makes sense. Like, its my turn for all of this? Kinda crazy. My wonderful maid of honor, bridesmaids and mom made sure everything was all very "Holly". (Warning: this post will be picture heavy!)

Just some of the sweet treats!

Cute banners and garlands stretching over everything. 

Personalized details everywhere you turn. 

With my adorable niece and beautiful sis in law. 

Mother of groom in blue and mother of bride in pink. Not planned! ;)

Gorgeous day for a backyard shower.

And lastly, me with my bridesmaids, minus Cindy. 
I have a ton of other pictures, but you have to cut it off somewhere. 
Such an amazing day, I'm a lucky girl.

21 comments:

Unknown said...

omg the H & J cookies!!!! so cute! You look fabulous ...and I love you blonde again :) Congrats on finding your true love.

Lindsay said...

LOVE the J and H cookies! It all looks so you! So bummed I couldn't make it...
(Love your dress btw!)

Denise said...

You are a beautiful bride-to-be, Holly!

Anonymous said...

Aw, looks perfect and really personal! I'm so excited to see your wedding photos!

Lindsay said...

It looks so nice and relaxed. Perfect for you! Your wedding will be here before you know it!

Morgan said...

Looks like the perfect shower! Hooray! You're getting so close! :)

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

they did a great job!! i love all the sweets and personal details :)

Jackie said...

Looks so pretty and sweet! And hooray that the weather was perfect. So happy for you!

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Lovely dress :)

Summer Athena said...

H, you look great. so pretty. and your mom is a looker! it runs in the family.

i love the bride and groom and floral arrangement -- it screams you. actually everything does.

Logan said...

Yay for you! How fun. Can't wait to see the eventual wedding pix! You best not be stingy with them.

Anonymous said...

sooo lovely! its soooo you !

bananas. said...

that's a saucy you little dress you got there. kohl's you say?

mmm macaroons...i want!

cindy said...

So fun! Too bad Avery closed her eyes for that pic.

nicole said...

you look great, and really happy. what a fun time this is, being "engaged" i want it to last forever!!

www.StarHughes.com said...

Aw congrats on your bridal shower!! Looks like so much fun. And such pretty pictures! I love all the cookies - yum!
Star Hughes Living

Lindsey said...

So sweet. I'm glad you had such an amazing day. You deserve it. All of the little touches were so sweet.

Lyndsy said...

Cute! I love your dress and all the cute little touches! And those cookies all look delish!

Nicole Marie said...

how fun! love the dress! and that banner is so cute!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Love the dress, What a beautiful bride to be! =)

Kirsten said...

Oooh yea! Enjoy it all, went way to fast :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...