Monday, November 14, 2011

What I Wore: PonchoTown

I bought my first poncho this weekend. I may have worn one as a kid, but I can't remember. It was so fun! Perfect for people who get hot and cold constantly, like me.


What do you think? Do you own a poncho? Mine is a cheapie one from Kohls, but I would love to own this one or this one, too.

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

I've been trying to find a poncho that doesn't scream grandma. This one is super cute. I may have to run out to Kohl's and buy one :)

Morgan said...

I love it! And from Kohls? Score!
I don't have one but I think I'd wear one. I'm looking for a cape currently.. still haven't found the right one.

Anonymous said...

oh thats sooo cute!

yours truly, melissa said...

I like it & have actually been wanting a poncho. Looks really great on you!

Jackie said...

Super cute! Love me a poncho.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Love the look - looks great on you!

Rosita said...

CUTE! I love the ones with prints. super cute :)

Lindsey said...

I've never been a big fan of ponchos, but that one is actually cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...