Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What I Wore: Dinner in the city

Last Friday we went to SF to celebrate our friend Stephen's birthday. We went to Grub in the Mission. Mac and cheese bars are so overdone, but who cares, they are delicious! I didn't think I was going to try out the red jeans trend since I wasn't willing to shell out for the J Brand ones, so I was so happy to find these at Marshalls for 10 bones!

 Loving this mild and gorgeous October weather going on. 

Grub! Artichoke + Mac and Cheese with arugula and chicken.
Thank goodness for Lactaid pills.

9 comments:

Morgan said...

Love the pants! I just bought a pair of bright blue pants at Marshalls for $16! Look as good as JBrand.

navy and orange said...

perf outfit! love the red jeans.

xoxo navy & orange

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

The "grub" looks delish! Love the red pants trend.

Lynn said...

The food looks awesome and so does your outfit!

Nicole Marie said...

love your outfit! artichokes are my favorite. i had 2 tonight haha

Jon said...

Hey there good lookin ;)

Kelly said...

omg you look adorable. loving those red jeans! thank goodness you found some at Marshalls because you definitely are rocking them ;)

That food looks bomb!
xx

Lindsey said...

I love a good deal. Wish I had the nerve to try some colored jeans like that. So cute!

Anonymous said...

im wearing my asos sale red pants tomorrow. im excited. theyre more like the jcrew than the jbrand but for 25 clams im happy. if i wear a navy blazer and white shirt is it too god bless america?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...