Cheer up, Kiki, it's Friday!
I can't believe how fast this week went and here we are at another weekend. This year is almost over already, which is just insane. Here are some things I'm looking forward to this weekend:
-Making wreaths
-Baking chocolate chip cookies and actually letting
the dough sit in the refrigerator over night
-Hopefully convincing Jon to come see Melancholia with me
-Blogger meet up and brunch with Sweet Nothings!





9 comments:
totally thought that was a photo of you!!! have a great weekend holly!
Sounds like a perfect weekend. I might try my hand at wreath making this year too. Wish I could join you and Danielle!
Sounds like fun! Have a great blogger meet up!
I want to go to brunch with you! Waaaa! :) have fun!
i'd like to see it bc of Alexander Skarsgard... ha!
have a great weekend!
Sounds like a fun weekend! I love making wreaths :) xox
ahhh! wreaths! such a wonderful thing to look forward to. i can't wait to decorate for Christmas.
xoxo
Oooh, wreaths! I'm so excited to decorate for the holidays, but sadly I have no idea what the hell I'm doing. Looking to you for inspiration, can't wait to see what you come up with for Thanksgiving!
hope you had a lovely weekend!
Post a Comment