Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Destination: Maui

Obviously I am over the moon excited about my wedding day, but now that things are pretty much on auto pilot until the big day, I can start dreaming about Hawaii!

I can't wait to consume large quantities of shave ice.

I can't wait for this to be my backyard for 10 days. 

I can't wait to be in a place where Plumeria scents the air.

I can't wait to enjoy cocktails with garnishes that are over the top, like this Mai Tai.

I can't wait to see views like this at every turn on the Road to Hana.

And most of all, I can't wait to experience it all with this guy.

18 comments:

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados and the Bay said...

Ahhh Maui is so so amazing! You have to get the book Maui Revealed. It's an "insider's guide" to all the best spots in Maui. It directed us to so many incredibly beautiful places (specifically waterfalls on the Road to Hana). :)

~Tammy
www.bayparkdream.blogspot.com

bananas. said...

aw super cute holly!!!

you'll have to let us know all about it...except for the newlywed moments. you know what i'm talking about...

Lindsay said...

Ohhh you guys will have so much fun! I can't believe the big day is this weekend!!

Anonymous said...

I am so effing excited for your wedding and honeymoon posts! Love that I've been reading along since the proposal :-)

Brigitte said...

EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee!!! :) So excited for this weekend!!

Morgan said...

So friggin' excited for you! Make sure to go to Mama's Fish House! And drink lots of fruity drinks. And take lots of pictures!!

Logan said...

All I can say is EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeek!

Oh, and XO.

Nikki Sanchez said...

YAYAYAY! I can't believe it's almost here, just a few more days! I can't wait to share your big day with you, I'm SOSOSO excited/happy for your guys!! (and a bit jealous of Hawaii!) :)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

How exciting! You are going to have so much fun! Shoot I'm excited after seeing these pics and I'm not even going :)

Erin said...

Ahhhh... You're making me yearn for Maui! I'm jealous, mucho mucho.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Almost there, so exciting!

Denise said...

You deserve all that...and more! xoxo

Leslie said...

Can't believe that the big day is almost here! Have a great time in Maui!

Rosita said...

I AM SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! hellz yeah!

Lyndsy said...

Ooh you are going to have such a great time! The smell when you step off the plane is just the best!!

Summer Athena said...

you deserve this happiness. i love you.

cindy said...

Yippee HollyJon!!!!!!!!! :)
Landon CANNOT WAIT to congratulate his new uncle. Hehe!!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

YAY!!!! I am so excited for you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...