This forth of July weekend Jon and I went camping with a bunch of friends to Manchester State Beach. Best group campsite ever! There was nobody around us, we could be as loud and rowdy as we wanted and we were perfectly nestled from the wind and less than 5 minutes from the beach. Here are some of my snaps.
Home sweet home.
The beautiful beach and fields of wildflowers on an early morning walk.
Bloody Mary makings.
Team America!
We are O.V.! (on vacation)
Sparklers + Red Velvet.
Everyone loves a jello shot.
S'mores.
The drive home. We will be back!
16 comments:
There is no better weekend for camping than the 4th. Looks like a blast!
Fun! I haven't been camping in ages.
JEALOUS!!! I love camping so much but it's always too hot in South Carolina. Probably the thing I miss most from living in the midwest....
Glad you had such a good time!
Camping here right now would be a big no no. Too damn hot. But looks like your trip was awesome!
Aww, that totally makes consider wanting to go camping. So pretty! BTW, how was that Snap-E Tom mix? The husband and I eyed that at the grocery store two days ago and I almost got a can. Any good?
just reading this post confirms that we were meant to be friends. i have begged my friends to go camping and nope nope nope!
OOh all your treats look delish! I just adore sparklers!!
Looks like so much fun even though I'm not a camper! Hope you're off to a happy new summer week!
xo Mary Jo
I am not a camper. But I could totally get down with this camping trip.
how fun!!! i don't really like camping. i've had bad experiences. but i really want to try again
It was great to get everyone to say OV. What a wonderful and well needed trip out of town!!
Great Spot! We need to go back asap! Go TEAM Falcons (?)!!!
Looks beautiful. Do you know if they are dog friendly?
Looks like a fun weekend!
Looks like so much fun!!! And that campsite is amazing! I am dying for some smores right now!
looks like SUCH a fun fun FUN trip!! awesome pictures, as usual :)
Post a Comment