Thursday, July 28, 2011

Table Card Holders

It's funny how your mind breaks things down. I kind of already had the mindset that I had table numbers finished, when I bought those cute vintage playing cards. And it wasn't until just recently I realized I needed a way to stand them up! I wonder how many other things my mind is telling me they can be checked off, only to find out later that I'm not done. Anyhow, I could have easily got some restaurant style holders or those sticks that hold the little card in a bouquet of flowers, but that's not me. I realized it's probably not really anyone, but I am not willing to incorporate something boring/ugly just for the sake of time. So off I went to ebay to hunt down vintage flower frogs!

Not in the best shape....

There! That's much better.
I think these will look great alongside some brown glass bottles with flowers, candles and a horseshoe all atop a burlap table runner. Which makes me think I should do a mock up table setting this weekend!

12 comments:

Morgan said...

You are so crafty! Loving!

Emily said...

It's gonna look amazing! I can't wait to see pics of the finished product!

Jackie said...

Loves it! So clever and cute.

Nikki Sanchez said...

So cute and creative!! Yes, definitely do a mock-up and take pics that you can give to who ever is going to be setting up the tables :)

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet. said...

oh now, those are too cute!

Kirsten said...

Yes you should mock up this weekend and then put it on blogger for diplay :)

Anonymous said...

your so creative its insane

L!$@ said...

That is such an awesome idea! :D Looks great.

Lindsay said...

How does your mind create this awesomeness?! Love it!!

Denise said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!

Natalie Leung said...

great ideas! never th oguht about using this item in this way :)

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

ummmmmm, that's a fantastic idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...