Thursday, June 23, 2011

Some things I liked this week


This quote from the founder of Trader Joe's in this month's Sunset magazine.
"TJ's was conceived for people who were over educated and underpaid, so they could have a certain richness on the table they otherwise could not-like brie, olive oil, French mustard, wild rice, and wine."
-Joe Coulombe

Our wedding invitations came in! After hemming and hawing over what to do, having saved about a bazillion inspiration photos of beautiful letter pressed wedding suites, I just couldn't pull the (gold dusted and diamond encrusted) trigger. I got them from Minted instead but totally LOVE them!

This outfit from Karla. Is she killing it or what?
One of the fashion bloggers that actually brings really unique looks. Love her.

My new J.Crew bikini top. Masala Chai. Yum. No matching bottoms for me.
I did also get a nice lil one piece.

12 comments:

Summer Athena said...

the name is masala chai? um, heavenly. that is by far my fave drink ever.

and wedding invites! eeek. i am so guilty of the not sending it back. :(

karla rocks it all.

Morgan said...

Love your taste and love this post! The bikini top is lovely, the quotes are spot on, and I can't wait to see the invites! This reminds me that I never posted our invitations - may still have to do that!

www.StarHughes.com said...

Love that bikini top!!! I might have to check out JCrew now :)
Star Hughes Living

Yelena Starikova said...

Lovely image of Lemonade!!!


AllGlamThings

Carrie said...

Mmmm yes to all your things this week. I have the navy jcrew polka dot top and I love the cut and fit! Your color pick is divine too.

Unknown said...

Love your new bathingsuit top and can't wait to see what your invites look like, I'm sure they're beautiful!

xo mary jo

Lindsay said...

Love this post!

I think it's time for an underwire bikini. The girls aren't loving the strings anymore, if you know what I mean.

Can I get an amen on Karla?! One of the originals and still one of the best.

Anonymous said...

god I love that tj quote..i feel like that is me..underpaid loving the finer things!

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with that bikini top - definitely having some beach jealousy!

Shall be checking out Karla now...I love her outfit! xx

Stevie Leigh said...

Ahahaha I love that second photo. I can totally commiserate.

Unknown said...

totally agree about Karla ...and she pulls them off too without looking like a moron. Love her.

Lyndsy said...

Love that Trader Joes quote! I heart TJ's soo much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...