-make more mindful decisions when it comes to exercise and food. you are going to be in some pictures that you will not get to re-do. make it count.
-find a new job. if that means going back to graduate school, do it.
-talk less and listen more. don't listen while waiting to give your reply, just simply listen.
-have dinner parties
-re-read 'the secret' and start practicing it once again.
That's it for now. It's a revolving door, really. Happy New Year to everyone! I hope whether you're staying home or going out on the town, its smashing.
xo,
Holly





14 comments:
i love your goals. they're realistic and attainable. i hope you have a wonderful new year's!! and best wishes for your 2011! xx
love it holly!! Here is to 2011!!! I think its going to be a great year :)
More dinner parties is on my list too!
can i come to your dinner parties?
great list of goals!
oh and to answer your question, what's a new year without a few goals? my new year. i skip the resolutions, it's mah thang :)
happy new year lovey!
That sounds like the perfect list of goals! Have you read The Power? I like it even more than The Secret.
yes to dinner parties, and yes to the secret!!! all great resolutions holly! happy 2011!
here here my dear! See you soon. 2011 will be great!
xoxo
i LOVE your enthusiasm!!! i hope you have an amazing NYE... 2011 is going to be great!!!
these are great goals. hahah love the first one. no re-doing wedding pictures!
i so agree with the secret! although i've never read the book i try to remember it whenever i'm thinking negative thoughts!
Happy New Year, Holly. I love your goals too. Though I hope you are doing #1 for yourself, and not just for wedding pictures. You are gorgeous, tiny, and have nothing to worry about in your photos. I know they'll turn out stunning. =)
Happy New Year, I should add "have more dinner parties," to my list too...
i posted mine today..dinner parties are for sure on mine.
and your gonna be a knockout in those photos...fo sho.
I need to reread "the secret" again! Really inspiring! Make it happen darling!
Post a Comment