Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Scenes

{Favorite Easter candy}

{Savory mini muffins}
 
{Bloody Mary Bar}

{Easter spreads}

{New tights}

{The Golden Egg}

14 comments:

Rosita said...

bloody mary bar! I die :) fabulous.

Mikaela said...

it's all so cute!

Raquel said...

Those tights are too cute! and hurray for the golden egg. That's my kind of egg hunt!

Julie Leah said...

These pictures are fabulous!! And I am dying of those tights!! Will you please send that picture to Summer for 'Tights Tuesday'??? I love it!

Lindsay said...

The bloody mary bar!!! Love it!

Lindsey said...

Adorable! I wish I had had the energy to do that yesterday.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Mini muffins, bloody Mary's, and sweet new tights make for a fab Easter!

Wish I'd been there to find that Golden egg!

Denise said...

Great pix Holly, but where is Landon hunting the eggs??

Nikki Sanchez said...

Did you win the Golden Egg? Trevor must've been pissed! Hahaha :P

Maggie May said...

Where can I get that golden egg!? ;)_

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Cute pics! Bloody mary bar is brilliant- I am going to tell my mom to do that next year :)

Nicole Marie said...

wohoo bloody marys! totally forgot to make those@

Lyndsy said...

Those are my favorite candies too! So tasty! Your new tights are darling and lucky golden egg!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

That's my favorite Easter candy too:
Love your new tights!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...