Inspiration: The Crate and Barrel Chalkboard Herb Marker.
My way:
Gather your supplies.
Tongue depressors, wooden discs and chalkboard spray paint.
And cute mushroom stake.
Tongue depressors, wooden discs and chalkboard spray paint.
And cute mushroom stake.
Hot glue discs to tongue depressors and use bulldog clips to secure into place.
Pony up the money to buy a chalkboard PEN and write your labels.
Place in garden!
Place in garden!











14 comments:
this is fantastic. thanks for sharing!
xo Alison
VERY cute!! You know your garden is "successful" when you can't even see your little stakes!
Brillant!
So so cute. Have you seen that besides chalkboard paint they have dry erase paint now too! Very cool stuff!
Ah!! Those are fabulous!!
This is genius. I'll be doing that asap.
your way is sooo much cuter!
they look great!!! so cute!
You're awesome! Love it.
you are such a little home maker! love it!
This is great! Mine are so lame...
I'm going to have to try this.
These turned out so cute. Love the labels. Nice work!
I like your way better, so much more clever and crafty!
SOOOOOOO CUTE! Love them!
Post a Comment