Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Let's play a game

Internet, try to guess what movie Jon and I just watched.
Here, Pete will reenact two of the main characters for you.
 
If you need another hint, it was made in 2008 and is historical.

We have a winner! Congrats Logan! (Check comments for her answer)

13 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

zorro??!!

haha i'm really bad at guessing movies

bananas. said...

something with hitler in it???

Holly said...

haha, bananas is on to something... :)

sorry nicole!

Logan said...

Valkyrie!

Rosita said...

inglorious basterds! :P

Morgan said...

too funny!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

That's funny!

Summer Athena said...

love this little quiz and i will secretly pretend the post was just for me with the stache! lol.
xo

Nikki Sanchez said...

I say Inglorious Bastards... Although I don't know bc that came out in 2009... TELL US THE ANSWER!!! :)

Nikki Sanchez said...

Oh, nm I just saw that it's Valk. :)

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

haha! That is awesome!

Lyndsy said...

So funny! What a cute kitty!

Maggie said...

lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...