Monday, February 1, 2010

Hello February!

Before we welcome in the month of love, we must say goodbye to the fresh & clean of January.
And now....
Overboard? Maybe. But I love looking at it! Hey, if I have to mainstream the rest of our house to be pretty gender neutral the least I can have is one month of over-the-top girly decor.

13 comments:

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Very cute decorations!

You Are My Fave said...

I love your festiveness. It turned out so cute. Did you make that banner yourself?

Lyndsy said...

So cute! I love all of it! Happy February!

Draya Ann said...

I think it looks great! It makes me wish I had a mantel to decorate too!

Lindsey said...

Adorable! I wish I had your energy!

Logan said...

You inspired me! I love love LOVE the mantel! Will post it sometime this week if you don't mind.

Gorgeous and so festive!

Anonymous said...

love love love love

Nicole Marie said...

ahh i love it!!! valentines is my favorite!

the southern hostess said...

Love your mantel! So darling! I'm glad I found your blog.

Holly said...

Logan, I wouldn't mind at all :)

bananas. said...

your v-day decor is so cute! i never decorate for v-day but now i'm inspired.

JT said...

I love your blog. It's so great!

Summer said...

No way!!! Not overboard! I love it...

And seriously....I thought I was following you and then I realized you hadn't shown up in my reader for awhile...so I came here and realized I WASN'T following...

Oh the horror.

Glad to be back.

=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...