I saw the Tom Ford movie tonight with a co-worker. It was sad, but I knew the plot going into it. The fashion, set design and film style was very cool and done beautifully. I still need to see Up In The Air and Hurt Locker and then I will have much more fun watching the Oscars.
Been swooning over this perfect V-day date night skirt. That is, if Jon and I were going to go on a "date". We did the fancy restaurant thing our first two V-days and last year we started a bit of a new tradition. We bought a fondue kit (with recipe book) off craigslist (brand new! from crate and barrel!), chopped some pears and bread and dipped it in cheese while sipping pink champagne.
Been bidding on milk glass cake stands on ebay like it's my job.
And, been adding two tablespoons of flax to my breakfast smoothie. Things like this are weird, because it doesn't change the taste or anything of the smoothie other than adding brown flecks everywhere, but I am doing it purely because it is "supposed to be good for me". I know things like blueberries are good for you because you can see the rich color and they are fruit (duh!) but stuff like this could be ground up snake oil, and I'd never know it.
And lastly, The Bachelor!! Take a big whiff of that rose, Gia, because it's your last one from Jakie. Do you think she just found out last night with all of us that Jake did not ask her mother's permission to marry her, but asked all the other girl's parental figures? Yikes. Pretty rough, but Gia was saved after Ali realized reality and went home voluntarily. I bet Jake asked the producers if Gia could go home as well, since "the moment I know you aren't for me, I will let you know". So now we have Gia, and two girls who have been hitched before? Hmmm.









9 comments:
hahaha love your bachelor narrative. yeah seriously ali would have been an idiot to stay. gia is way to pretty and city girl for him anyways.
I've been swooning over that skirt too. Love it.
haha!! I TOLD Eric, wow he didn't ask Gia's fam for permission! And he said I just wasn't paying attention. duhhhhhhhh.... I hate watching the Bachelor with a boy :(
Such drama with the whole production, even without the preview I know Ali would lose it and will probs come back.
I reaaally wanna see A Single Man. must DL now!
That skirt is so cute!!
Too much to comment on! Love this post!
1. Loving that skirt. You must get.
2. Those cake stands are adorable! I've been selling my shizz on ebay like it's my career. Now it's time to buy.
3. The Bachelor. An addiction. Was glad to see Ali go. I was over her whining/crying/begging. Love Gia but agree... he didn't ask her mom, barely kissed her... she's on the outs.
:)
I'm working through all the Best Picture Nominations as well..just watched Up in the Air last night and it was pretty good, maybe a tad overrated. I think Jake will pick Vienna (ugh!) but we'll see!
hi lovey!
i love those cake stands. they are perfect for you. you seriously have the best taste ever and can put a room together perfectly. i am jealous. i need your help for my new place and that is really the same sofa you have???? is it comfy? adam is on the fence. how about the whiteness with the kittys?
i have not seen the bachelor but it sounds like i am missing a lot!
I want to see A Single Man (that and Up in the Air too before the Oscars!). I need to watch Bach from Monday... I missed it(!) but know that Ali left... that show is addicting.
Post a Comment