Friday, January 22, 2010

Nothing to blog about (you know how it goes)



Sorry it has been pretty silent around here lately. I had a ton of projects I was working on, but they involve me spray painting and working outdoors. If you haven't heard, California has been pounded with h20 (that we need!) for the past week. Lately I have been brainstorming how I want to decorate my mantle for Valentine's Day. I have won some auctions on ebay to help in that department and I need a couple more trips to the craft store to make it just right. I also have been stalking The Martha Stewart Show Tickets website in hopes to get my butt in her audience during my March trip to NYC. What else? Just getting ready for the weekend including a birthday celebration in SF tonight, hair appointment and bridesmaid dress shopping tomorrow with my besties and hopefully enjoying a break in this dreary weather.

(How amazing are these images btw? One of the coolest wedding parties I've ever seen)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovethis wedding!!

i am SO ready to be done with this RAIN!

Anonymous said...

Oh my God. I went to a taping of Martha's show last year right before Christmas... AMAZING. You will love it.

Sandra said...

I understand how you feel!! I love to read your posts! That wedding looks great! I would never imagine that it would look good, but it does!! xoxo

Lindsay said...

I saw this before and I am obsessed. I love the variety of bridesmaid's dresses. Who knew?

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

I just love those pictures. So perfect for a wedding...happy and colorful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...