Life with a kitten. Oooh boy.
I was hoping to share two new projects tonight (a busted lamp and an ornate mirror both from Goodwill) but apparently spray painting in very cold weather creates a crackling affect that doesn't look as cool as it sounds! For now, just a couple crazed kitty pictures.






8 comments:
haha crazy kitties. I miss it. I want one!
so cute! he really is beautiful!
he makes a nice accessory for the wall. i mean that in the nicest, most humane way.
What a cutie! Oh, and I LOVE your walls-very dramatic! That looks like it could be a bathroom?
Thanks! It is actually our entryway hallway wall.
are those your walls. i love! so bold. what a cute kitty. i am cat sitting right now and am falling in love with cats. i didn't used to like them so much.
mart and lu-yes they are our walls. well actually, it is just that one wall you see. it was one of the first walls we worked on when we bought our house.
cats are the best ;)
Awwwww, what an adorable fur baby. Kittens are whack jobs aren't they? But SO much fun!
Post a Comment