I was in Austin last August for a wedding. The weather was exactly what you're going to experience...you can't walk more than a couple blocks without popping into an air conditioned bus or store. But it's still a fun city! Just don't expect to be outside much during the day.
13 comments:
109?! Aye carumba! Water, shade, sunscreen. Safe travels and have fun dancing on the surface of the sun.
109? thats not normal
ohhh my gosh!! goooddd luucckkk... spend lots of time on the river
109°? wow, that´s hooot! don´t forget to pack lots of sunscreen! :-)
safe travels!
I was in Austin last August for a wedding. The weather was exactly what you're going to experience...you can't walk more than a couple blocks without popping into an air conditioned bus or store. But it's still a fun city! Just don't expect to be outside much during the day.
I am hot just thinking about Texas. Yuck!
Boo! Weather you suck! Just plan on lots of indoor activities. That really sucks, so sorry.
have fun pretty lady! drink lots of ice tea - oh boy!
Hot, Hot, Hot! Bring one of those spray-mister bottles! Have fun :)
Oh WOW that's hot! Ew. The hottest I've been in was a couple of summers ago in Australia it was 120!
that sounds intense...have fun, haha :)
Have a great time but take lots of AC breaks!
ugh, it'll be about the same here in KS. sherman won't even go on his morning walks. It was 85 at 6am this morning. yikes!
Post a Comment