Wednesday, June 20, 2012

dads, father in laws and one dad to be

This father's day we celebrated it at our house with everyone and there really isn't anything better than having family over in the warm weather, kids running around and eating good food outside. Some scenes from the day:

 The perfect non alcoholic summer drink. Lemonade mixed with blueberry tea! 
Makes a pretty pink color, too.

What a great little appie. Spotted on Pinterest, naturally.

Grubbin!!! I wish this was my dinner every night. 

That little eyebrow kills me. 

7 comments:

Morgan said...

You're right. The eyebrow is to die for!

Ginny said...

that hot dog looks sooo delicious! :-)

poptartyogini said...

I'm so glad all the dads were properly celebrated. That little girl is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh em gee! She's so cute!

Having people over this weekend, think I'm going to try the lemonade/tea combo!

yours truly, melissa said...

I made caprese salad for one of our dinner sides last night - it's one of my absolute summer favorites (so flavorful and fresh!).

And blueberry tea with lemonaide...sounds delish! Bet it make a good cocktail as well. ;)

Anonymous said...

caprese skewers are amazing. and that sass a frass of a brow!

Jackie said...

Is that pesto on your dog? Never thought to do that. And how presh is that little one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...