Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Lately via Instagram


Vintage truck we picked up for the nursery, it's from the 1940's! And that lovely chipping orange paint is most likely lead based paint, so it will sit on a shelf only. // Enjoying a lime popsicle at the Alameda Flea Market. // Our first peony finally bloomed! I planted the bulb when we moved in, 3 years ago. It smells wonderful. // Having a mock-arita for Cinco de Mayo. I miss the salted rims of margaritas and bloody marys!

{Follow me on Instagram:  Hollyconda}

8 comments:

Kirsten said...

Were you there this past weekend? Pretty sure I saw you walking around on Sunday.

Claire Kiefer said...

Oooooh, I need to find you on instagram! I'm clairekiefer on there (as I am on pretty much everything). Would you believe I have never been to the Alameda Flea Market? I think I need to remedy that ASAP.

Lindsay said...

I'm so happy you are on Instagram now!!

poptartyogini said...

That truck is perfect for a boy's room. Congrats on having your peonies bloom. It is so rewarding when something you planted blooms

Nikki Sanchez said...

Cute truck!! So fun collecting stuff for the nursery :)

Morgan said...

Yay! Following you now!

Katherine Krieg said...

so cute! love all these things! that peony is gorgeous!!

Nicole Marie said...

oh my gosh i can't believe you planted that 3 years ago! that's why i can't garden... no patience...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...