Thursday, February 16, 2012

The One Where I Take a Break


Hi friends, I am going to take a break from this blog for awhile. I just am not feeling it lately. Might be the winter blues, might be something else? Either way, I hope to see you soon. Love, Holly

18 comments:

Nikki Sanchez said...

You OK Hol? Let's have another girls night soon! Love you! Call me if you need to chat about anything!! xxoo

nicole said...

;) a break is good sometimes! Helps put things in perspective! xoxo

Morgan said...

Sad face! But I understand. Happens to the best of us. Come back soon!

L!$@ said...

Hope everything'a ok. But understand the need for a break! :D

Jackie said...

Rats. Come back soon!

Lindsay said...

I feel ya girl. I've been wanting to do the same lately. Enjoy your break and hope to see you soon!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

sometimes a break is needed- i kinda feel that way too...winter is tough to get inspired! hope to see you back soon :)

Erin said...

You and V, too? Sorry to hear it but I definitely understand. I've started to wonder if I'm too old to blog anymore. :)

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Have you have a restful break and that we see you soon!

Summer said...

Oh, I have Soooooo been there. I just never wanted YOU to be there.

Hopefully your break will refresh you and you can come back to all of us....

i'll miss you massively.

Nicole Marie said...

fffiiiiiiinnnnneeeeee... but you better be back.... especially when your garden starts producing some awesome spring stuff.

Michelle said...

Sad face :(
Hope to see you back on the blog again soon! We'll miss you.

Katherine Krieg said...

SO SAD!!! I will miss you!

Lyndsy said...

you will be missed! can't wait for your return! enjoy your time off :)

Hello Lindello said...

Hope all is well! I know the feeling though...

Kelly said...

I'm going to miss you.
xx

Jeane M. said...

Well be looking forward for that comeback post! Stay gorgeous!

star wars account for sale

ash said...

Come BAAAACK

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...