Friday, February 10, 2012

As of late

I just love a good re-idea. Little stacks in saltine cracker packs. I'm pretty sure I have finished off an entire sleeve of the old design in the past, but I shouldn't have. I had been craving these and was happy to see they are now in these easy to manage packs and with sea salt. I bought them from CVS today like a granny.

I think I saw a commercial for these and made my husband go to the store for me and pick them up. They are as good as you might think. So good that I ate a bowl of them real late at night the other night, like I was in college. And I am not a cereal girl. Delicious!

I cannot wait to get myself to a Staples to check out the Martha Stewart with Avery office line! Cute labels, some in Kraft paper? Sold! It's a good thing this didn't come out before my wedding because I'm sure I would have gone overboard on the scalloped Kraft labels for something. The stand up file folders are cute too.


Happy Friday! I am mailing out my Valentine's today and can't wait to show them to you next week. Also, our backyard landscape designer is coming tomorrow and I'm dying to get some much needed beautification going on back there.

4 comments:

Morgan said...

Please have the landscaper make your backyard look like that picture. And then invite me over. M'kay? :)

Erin said...

I love the idea of sending valentines! Why don't I ever do that ... Also: uber jealous about the landscape design. My neighbors across the street just had their front and back yards revamped and I've been staring at it in jealousy for a month. I suppose I could call a landscaper ...

Lyndsy said...

love this post! and i did not know about those peanut butter cheerios and may be in A LOT of trouble now...YUM!!

cait - pretty and fun said...

Um, how did I not know about the little sleeves of Saltines? Life. changing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...