Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Reading is good, can we start the story now...


My current book wish list looks like this. Any you've read? Any I shouldn't waste my time with? 

P.S. Totally not pregnant, totally not trying. Just gotta be prepared, ya know?

15 comments:

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

That was my first thought...wait, is she pregnant?

Lindsay said...

I was prepared for some baby news at the bottom of this post! But you are right, it's never to early to start reading up :)

Anonymous said...

Whoa. You should put the 'not pregnant' disclaimer at the top of the page :-)

navy and orange said...

might have to get that ad hoc at home. ate there for brunch last time I was in Napa. yummy!

xoxo navy & orange

Jackie said...

Holy crap, my heart skipped a beat for a sec when I saw those pregnancy books!! I can't wait to read the Diane Keaton bio. Def at the top of my list.

Kelly said...

I've heard the Gwyneth Paltrow one is amazing!! All of them look great!

Let us know which ones were your favorite!

Erin said...

I haven't read any of those but think I will add a couple of them to my "to-read" list! Most of my to-read list is pregnancy related, plus stuff the New York Times tells me I should read. :)

Nikki Sanchez said...

Oh, I really want to read the Gwen book! LOOOVVEEE her! I would hold off on the preg books until you're actually pregnant, you'll get PLENTY of info on that when you are! I would recommend "what to expect before you're expecting" if you're thinking about trying though, I read it when we first started trying, it's got really good info on things you can do to prepare your body, and to help get pregnant if you don't conceive right away :)
ps. I've already got some books in mind that I'm gonna get you when you DO get pregnant, just fyi :)

Katherine Krieg said...

these all looks fabulous! i am totally NOT a fiction gal but am completely OBSESSED with the hungry games. If you're looking for a no-thinking-required, sheer-entertainment indulgence, add it to your list!

Nicole Marie said...

OMG TOTALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE PREGGO.

damn

Nicole Marie said...

*darn

:)

Carrie said...

Love the title. Love it.
I just started reading two books: Saving CeeCee Honeycutt and Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. Can't put either of them down.

p.s. You should get pregnant real soon though.

Morgan said...

Let us know which you like after reading!

yours truly, melissa said...

Now I'm interested in all these books too! We're in the same boat - newlyish weds and not trying, but it's out there at some point... I guess! (Scary!)

Hello Lindello said...

I have read the Ina May book and it's great! Not sure if you plan on having a home birth, but it was really encouraging to read.

Just Kids is on my reading list for this month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...