I love decorating for Valentine's Day, it's just such a bummer it isn't a full month sort of thing, with the holiday falling in the middle of the month. Take a look at what I did this year and if you want, see what I did
last year.
I'm a sucker for vintage paper decorations.
I got a big bag of cheap pink candies at the dollar store to
use as filler for a little candle scape.
11 comments:
i'm trying to like valentine's day more even though it's on the cheesy side. it is, however, part of my birthmonth so it can't be that bad. plus that cupid is super cute. i want one in my house now.
I'm getting into the Valentine's spirit, too! My girlfriends and I have a V-Day sleepover every year, so I'm in the gathering process for all kinds of decorations. :) I love it--cheesy or not. Your house looks great!
You are so good with the decorating! I can barely manage to do Christmas, my mother always has to help me. You should give online classes for fools like me :-)
too cute! i'll only be decorating myself this year, ie a red dress, sparkle ect, but this looks like so much fun Holly!!!
Very cute! And I think you can leave it up for the entire month of February - why not?! :)
your casa is always sooooooooo festive!!!
love love love pink and red together.
I agree with Danielle. Love the bulls-eye and cupid. I wish I had the time to do this. February is always one of my busiest months.
your so good and the decorating thing! your house looks adorable! love your fireplace!
So cute! I love the decorations!
I love it! Valentine's day is such a happy holiday!
Post a Comment