Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Five Guys

Five Guys just came to our town not too long ago. After reading about it on other blogs, and thinking it was just an east coast thing, I was intrigued to check it out.
The verdict? Jon liked it more than I did but we both agree In-N-Out easily blows Five Guys outta the water. In-N-Out is also a way better value. Either way, it was a fun little dinner date.

18 comments:

Lyndsy said...

I had Five Guys in DC. I thought it was good (had the bacon wrapped hot dog) but not out of this world. Agreed about In-n-Out :)

Anonymous said...

oh where did one go in up there? and im sure its no inn n out..i mean come on now..

bananas. said...

i never heard of five guys...but i'll take your word for it.

plus in & out is the shiz. this i know!

Summer Athena said...

five guys is not my fave. nope. but it is a nice late night snack! haha.

Morgan said...

whhhaaaattt?!?! I love me some Five Guys. I mean L-O-V-E it. I don't have In and Out so I don't know what that is like. If you dare say it's better... I must try!

layersofmeaning said...

I like FGB&F but I haven't been there since the police killed a guy in their parking lot!

Raquel said...

Nooo, say it isn't so. I like Five Guys. But Shake Shack is my main squeeze. & I've never had In n Out.

Rosita said...

just SAYING, 5 guys can (almost) hold it's own against in n out..... but both are waaaayy too much for me anymore i can only eat half of my burger! oh man i wanna go run to 5 guys here!

Unknown said...

I haven't heard of 5 guys but it looks pretty yummy. God back in grad school I thought White Castle was the most amazing thing ever. I wonder how you guys would rate it?

xo Mary Jo

Anonymous said...

5 Guys came to Philly after I'd moved to Sweden, and I still haven't paid it a visit... But I'm very curious. Usually I don't trust fast food beef, but I think I'm gonna have to give it a try when I'm home for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

5 Guys came to Philly after I'd moved to Sweden, and I still haven't paid it a visit... But I'm very curious. Usually I don't trust fast food beef, but I think I'm gonna have to give it a try when I'm home for Christmas.

Nikki Sanchez said...

Jose and I have been meaning to try that place! And I have to say, i feel sorry for the folks who have never had In-N-Out, it is truly the best :) (one thing i can say from the pics is that 5 Guys burgers seem a lot messier thank In-n-Out, and the fries don't look nearly as appetizing)

k said...

ooo a new food joint! I wonder if its in the midwest for when i got home for xmas???

christina said...

Totally agree! I was so excited to go there when we got one nearby, but left a little disappointed. Probably because everyone built it up so much. I'll stick with in & out any day.

P.S. I found you through Jackie...and if you're in the Bay Area, you should stop by Roam for the best burgers ever. It's in the city on Union. That's the best burger I've found in the bay area. And don't even get me started on their vanilla shake.

Nicole Marie said...

and now i need a burger. in n out here i come

mina said...

OK. So, I'm making burgers for dinner tonight because of this post.

We walked by a five guys in New Jersey and it smelled soo good. I still regret not going in. I've never been to an In N Out either. So deprived.

Unknown said...

you know I enlarged the hamburger closeup with your hands just to see your fabulous ring ;)

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

This chain just came to Seattle too - I think even if I try it, In-N-Out will still be my fave too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...