Monday, November 15, 2010

Anthology Launch Party (Where I did not get a copy of Anthology magazine)

The girl of the hour. I should have snagged this before they ran out of copies.

The bartenders mixing up fancy cocktails with rosemary and Absinthe.

Homeboy needs to cut his nails. Eek!

Just drinking wine on a West Elm couch with my girl Jackie.

I met the beautiful Logan of Oh Hello.
Just as adorable and funny in person as you'd imagine.

Did I mention the delicious cocktails were freesies?

That sleek white machine is the Smilebooth! Highlight of the night, especially since this is where I met Joy of Oh Joy! Talk about charming and sweet.
After our first couple rounds at the booth, we were told by the dude above to come back after we had another cocktail.
Which resulted in....

No comment!

Stylish erasers, trays, and cups for pieces of chalk.
Only a blogger can truly appreciate this stuff.

And finally, checking out the holiday goodies at West Elm.
Amazing party, thank you so much Anthology!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun. and if that bartender cut his gross nails he wouldve been a doll!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Looks like a fun party!

Morgan said...

Loooked great!! I wish we had more events like that where I live!

Lindsay said...

Hahaha love the message! Looks like so much fun. You look gorg as always!

Logan said...

Yes! Glad your pic came out ok! Mine came out good too (the one your friend took once I cut my mom off). I will blog it soon!

Maria said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!!!

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet. said...

oh what fun! love the smilebooth! we need stuff like that in charleston!

Unknown said...

I love these kinds of events! So fun. I can't believe my link has been broken to your site forever and I just deleted it on Sunday (sadly) and found you today via Jackie-yay! Hope we will all meet up some day soon!

xo Mary Jo

Lyndsy said...

Fun night! You look darling and that bartenders nails are disgusting..Yikes!

Logan said...

p.s. I got a copy at the event and THEN got my subscription copy. Did you already order one? Let me know if you want me to send you one of mine.

cindy said...

Fun! Is it a good mag? I still miss Domino, will this fill the void?

Heather said...

Domino was THE BEST!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...