Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Sayulita

Yesterday I picked up our Mexican pesos that I ordered from our bank and now I feel like this trip is real! So excited to explore a part of Mexico I have never been to before. For those of you unfamiliar, Sayulita can be described as a sleepy hippie/surfer town about 30 miles from Puerto Vallerta. Lots of yoga retreats are also held here, hopefully I can make it to a couple classes! Of course our neighbor tells us that was a better description 10 years ago and that's its changed so much. There are still no high rise hotels or Senor Frogs so I think we're okay. ;)


3 comments:

yours truly, melissa said...

Sounds amazing!

Valerie said...

Sounds great! I love your photos. Have a fantastic trip! x

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

From your pictures on instagram looks like you guys are having a great time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...