I had to pop in to share Jonas' first birthday party. I hope you enjoy looking at the pictures as much as I did putting everything together! All photos by Mark William Photography.
I don't know how on earth you came up with this theme and executed it so flawlessly, but it is SO CUTE. It makes my heart hurt a little. Well done, mama! And happy belated birthday, Jonas!
Aw, what a great job you did on his first bday momma! And how snazzy to hire a professional photographer. I'm glad I don't have a little one anymore, I don't think I could keep up. The girls are lucky if they get a party nowadays. ;)
Wow this is like straight from the pages of pinterest, impressive decorating and planning!! What a wonderful party for such a lil cutie! And the family photo is adorable too. :) xx
While the pictures are adorable, I can't help but feel that these are stereotypical and slightly culturally offensive to Native Americans in general and to those of the Plains in particular...
14 comments:
I don't know how on earth you came up with this theme and executed it so flawlessly, but it is SO CUTE. It makes my heart hurt a little. Well done, mama! And happy belated birthday, Jonas!
you did such a wonderful job on your cuties first bday party! i can't believe he's already one!!!
What adorable details!, the color scheme, the rocks, the arrows, it's all perfect! I love his little crown too!
Miss you blogging more btw :)
AMMAAZing! so many details for that little mans party! and his pants!! i need them in my size!
ps. please start blogging again! :)
All these details are amazing!! So cute - you outdid yourself! I can't believe he is already one though!!
Aw, what a great job you did on his first bday momma! And how snazzy to hire a professional photographer. I'm glad I don't have a little one anymore, I don't think I could keep up. The girls are lucky if they get a party nowadays. ;)
This is seriously the cutest idea! What a sweet party for a sweet boy!
This turned out so freaking adorable I can't even handle it! Great job!!! I love his pants!
wow that is such an adorable party!! happy belated birthday to that cutie!!!
You did a wonderful job! I love all the details.
Still missing your blog :)
Wow this is like straight from the pages of pinterest, impressive decorating and planning!!
What a wonderful party for such a lil cutie!
And the family photo is adorable too.
:)
xx
While the pictures are adorable, I can't help but feel that these are stereotypical and slightly culturally offensive to Native Americans in general and to those of the Plains in particular...
I can't even handle how ADORABLE this party is! How creative and unique! I love it all!
PS: Everett is getting some Freshly Picked mocs for his bday!
every bit of this little soiree is to die for... such great details.
and stoked you found my blog because now i've found yours – love it!
Post a Comment