I find these sort of posts so helpful on other people's blogs (and Instagram feeds!) that I figured I would let you all know what to buy and skip!
Ok, no judgement here, but these are from Walmart. I think I have been inside Walmart 4 times in the last 10 years. But! I saw these baby tanks and women's leggings on my Instagram feed and knew I had to have them. These baby tanks are so great for little boys, they remind me of something a little baby in the 70s would wear with long hair and a vintage Nike sweatband. And they were something like $2.50 each. Whaaaaat? The leggings are great but I wish I bought a size smaller. Even though they are in the juniors section, just get your regular size. Tie dye workout leggings make me feel like a hot mama. That was until Jon told me he saw our tween neighbor wearing them...Ooops! For less than 6 bucks, grab yourself a pair!
I know I am not going to be the first (or the last) person to tell you that Benefit They're Real mascara is pretty freaking awesome. I had been a gal that was perfectly happy with my Maybelline drugstore stuff, but decided to give this a go with a recent Sephora discount code. This stuff is legit, and with primer it's even more amaze. But the one negative, it always leaves a smudge on my eyelid that I need to remember to swipe off. Maybelline never did that.
Ok, I wanted to love this shaving cream by eos so bad, but it sucks. Despite the packaging, company ethics and subtle scent (I will take vanilla bliss over strawberry-champagne-mandarin-twist any day) this just does not deliver. It is more of a lotion than a shaving cream which means that it clogs up your razor after 1-2 short swipes. Also, I haven't cut myself shaving since I was a teenager but since using this stuff, I've cut myself twice! Ladies, as much as this bottle calls to you from the Target shelves, skip it.
I'm at the point where I need to wear a little under eye concealer every day. This Fake Up by Benefit is the best! It's in a little lipstick like tube that just swipes on. The concealer is in the core surrounded by vitamin E so once its on your face it blends in so well with the extra moisture. No greasy residue or sheen come afternoon, either. This one is a buy!
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
those little boy's tanks are adorable and so retro 70's they look directly from the era! I kind of want to try that mascara now though. What primer do you use with it?
Loving those baby tanks!! Great find!
Maegan-Dior Diorshow Maximizer Base Mascara Primer :)
haha i was just at walmart, those pants are so cute!!
These are always my fave posts. And as much as I hate Walmart I will be getting those baby tanks stat!
love, love, love the "they're real" mascara! just bought it last week! so good!
I just got Fake Up too and am obsessed!! Best concealer I've ever used.
Love those leggings and that tween is just to young to wear them. You keep rocking them! Thanks for sharing!
Hannah from I am a lifestyle blog
Major lolz on the tie dye leggings! I'm sure you look super cute in them, who cares about the neighbor tween ;)
Post a Comment