Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekend Scenes

Really great weekend. I can't remember the last time I even did a weekend scenes post to commemorate a great weekend. It has been way too long.

Hanging out in the back before dinner with friends on Friday. Look at those BLUES!

I cut my hair and I am kicking myself for doing it. Gah, back to growing it out. And notice that bruise on my arm? Its from where Jonas BIT me. Homeboy can do some damage with those two little chompers. 

We went to my friend's fiesta birthday party and her decorations and papel picado were a huge hit! 

I go to the farmer's market now in search of baby food makings, oh how times have changed. I made two big batches for Jonas. He loves butternut squash and sweet potatoes, especially when I add cinnamon! 

7 comments:

yours truly, melissa said...

Sounds like a great weekend, and I think your hair looks great!

Lyndsy said...

i think you look straight up gorgeous! your little figure and your hair is beautiful! love the outfit, love the hair - don't regret it at all!!

Anna said...

I really like your hair, and that tank top you're wearing!

Michelle said...

You look great! Jonas is looking mighty cute - even those sharp teeth :)

Rosita said...

you look so good mama!!!!!!!!! And I feel you on the hair, I am still remorseful but the good news is that it grows ;)

Nicole Marie said...

i love your hair!

and dying over his printed pants. love them!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

your little man is so cute-- those baby blues are gorgeous! Happy May and early Mother's Day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...