Do you ever hear moms say "I love this age! I say that at every age, but I really love this age"? Of course you do. Well I have never said it until now. 5.5 months, nearly 6 months. I love it. I love this age.
Rocking his vintage tank and Zara swim trunks. Being a pure joy.
Who know this little boy was waiting for us at the end of the colic train?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
Congrats on your handsome little man! Hmmm...I don't know if I could choose a favorite age? My oldest is 19 now and the twins are 7 and as much as I LOVE babies (I work in an infant center for heavens sake!) I would have to say that I have enjoyed my children at every age and am pleasantly surprised at how much I adore my big kids, teenagers included ;). Of course if I had to choose a baby age (2 and under) that was most enjoyable it would be 8 months, wait, no, 10 months. Can I have a window? 8-10 months! Ha! Enjoy your peanut. As you know, the days go by slow but the years go by fast. Oh, this is Heathers aunt btw ;)
Aaaa he is so cute! Glad you're past the colic! I babysit an 8 month old and I think that 6-7 months is my favorite baby age range, when they can sit up and move around a little but are still snuggly. So you can look forward to that :) My sitting charge is way ahead in his motor skills and is already WALKING with assistance of a little push cart toy, he needs to slow down!! (I didn't walk until 16 months haha)
The little girl I nanny for is just shy of 9 months. I remember 5 months being so fun. They really start forming a personality and expressions! So glad he is over his colic!
This picture is just all sorts of fantastic!!! Those legs! That outfit! That SMILE!!! Love it all :) xx
Look at that precious grin! Hooray for getting on the other side! :) Happy for you guys!
Wooo look at that smile! Happy baby!!
What a doll!!! I'm so happy he's finally reached the fun, happy stage :)
He is ready for summer!
what a cute little buddy! love that face!
He is such a cutie! Looks like such a happy baby. Glad to see you back in the blog world :)
aw, best picture!! wesley is 6 months soon too. such a joy!! enjoy every minute!!! (and more pics please :))
Post a Comment