Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Time for a new backpack

The last time I bought a new backpack I bet I was in school, I think I had a couple rotating during the college days.  But now that I don't need one for heavy books, I can invest in a cute one that won't get as abused. With a baby I am carrying more stuff these days and not just for him, but for me too. I usually need a change of clothes also (hello, spit up) so one of these cute packs would come in handy.


Backpacks from Fjallraven, Need Supply and Mod Cloth.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Digging the yellow one!

Ladies in Navy said...

love the black one!
kw ladies in navy

Anonymous said...

love the stripe!

Rosita said...

I miss you blogging! I still visit all the time. Love you ;)
ps target has some REALLY cute backpacks right now! x

Ginny said...

i LOVE the fjällraven ones! :-)

Lindsay said...

Target has a ton of cute and cheap ones right now!!

yours truly, melissa said...

I'm thinking that a backpack might be the way to go when our little girl get here too. I love the black one with the tan stripes - is it herschal? I love their stuff!

Jackie said...

Hot dog! And nary a Jansport in sight. Love the one that looks a bit like a mexican blanket. You rocked this post so hard. Keep em coming!

k said...

i like the black and brown bag!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...