Monday, September 24, 2012

Nice try, Skipolini's


I am sorry to inform you that the Prego Pizza did not work for me. But it was tasty dinner that I didn't have to cook, which was awesome. Even though my due date* is tomorrow, I am beginning to feel permanently pregnant!

*My original due date is October 4th and I am starting to think that's the real deal.

9 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh that pizza just looks heart burn inducing. Unfortunately none of the old wives tales for inducing labor helped me much. Hopefully your little man will be here SOON!

yours truly, melissa said...

that pizza looks incredibly delicious - mostly because i'm starving and it's 20 mins till lunch! ha!

hope your little guy makes his entrance soon!

Erin said...

Haha! I love that pizza's claim to fame. It was worth a shot!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

That's funny that they make that pizza...too bad it didn't work.

Jackie said...

I had pizza the night I went into labor-it was prob just a coincidence though. So I am such a nerd, I thought you were due in the middle of October, which makes no sense based on all your timelines thus far. Sometimes that old noggin of mine fails me. Good luck these next few days before labor. I know how nerve-wracking it can be! Just relax and try to get lots of rest. That is the best advice I can give. If you can, send out a quick tweet when you are heading to the hospital!

poptartyogini said...

I'm so sorry it didn't work. I hope it happens soon and goes swimmingly!!

Kari said...

Pizza looks yummy. Wish the line on the box was true, we all wanna see the little fella! Hope your labor goes well :)

Laura said...

No baby over here either. My due date is the 9th and I am certain he is going to stay on board until at least 2013 :( I've tried everything, just playing the waiting game now...

Michelle said...

I love that that's their claim to fame - maybe it'll work overnight??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...