Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Jonas' Nursery

Here it is, the big reveal of our little man's room. It was so fun to gather things for his small space and also a bit of a challenge since the room is so darn teeny. As you can see there isn't a theme but just an overall cheery feeling and lots of animal friends.

I hope he loves his room!
Any questions about sources, ask me and I will answer in the comments.
(But the big rug is from Urban Outfitters :) )

18 comments:

yours truly, melissa said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love all the animal friends and coziness of it all. Great job!

Liv Szari said...

Adorable!! Excited for your little man to arrive! :)

Brigitte said...

LOVE!!! Soo adorable!!

Nikki Sanchez said...

I looovvveee it! So cute, and so you! And I feel extra special that you included the little banner from my baby shower gift! :) Can't wait to see it in person, the only thing missing is a little blond baby :) <3

Lindsay said...

It is perfect!! I love that it's not themey...just cozy and cute! And is that a vintage gloworm toy I spy in his crib?! Obsessed.

Where did you get the wire basket on the wall? I've been looking for one exactly like that for my hair products.

Anna said...

Adorable and cheerful! Love all the bright colors (that aren't pastel blue)! My faves are the sheep pillow and owl mobile. I also love that he has an entire library and he's not even born haha. My mom still has all my kid books, and I'm totally going to steal them back someday!

Kari said...

Such an adorable nursery! Seeing all this cute baby stuff is giving me baby fever... :)

trishie said...

Looks perfect! Love the toys you chose and the wooden mobile is just gorgeous.

ash said...

How did you know i was going to ask about the rug?!
LOVE IT. Love every bit of his room! Just cant wait to meet him!!!!
xoxox

natasha {schue love} said...

So many fun and whimsical details! I love the little fox on the shelf...would love to know where to find one! :)

Holly said...

the wire basket:

http://www.landofnod.com/down-to-the-wire-wall-bin/f10806

the fox:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/94184724/handmade-plush-mustard-fox-fletcher

:)

L!$@ said...

I'm loving the grey bookcase and little pops of colour :D I think Jonas will love it...as much as a newborn can anyway!

Katherine Krieg said...

LOVE IT!!! it is perfection!!!!!

k said...

it looks so great!!

Jackie said...

Aw, it is just so precious I can barely handle it. And so "you"! You find the cutest most unique items. I think the little gallery on the wall is just the best. That moon phases print?! And the little Chinatown banner. There must be a cute story behind that one. So great, little Jonas is one lucky little fellow.

Ginny said...

awww, sooo cute! it looks so complete, the only one missing is baby jonas! i am sure that he is gonna LOVE his room! :-)
where did you get the owl mobile?

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

It looks amazing!

Morgan said...

So perfect! Love that it isn't overly themed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...