Tuesday, August 28, 2012

great idea: STACKED wine

I love great design, clever packaging and wine. Therefore, I LOVE Stacked wine! I just read about this on jamie of all trades and had to re-post it as well. Stacked wines are wine that are pre-packaged into reusable cups. One stacked wine is the same you'd find in a typical bottle of wine, only you don't need to worry about glasses or a bottle opener.

Can you imagine what a game changer this is for future picnics, outings and the like? There are so many places glass isn't allowed, so this would be clutch! Also, the weight of carrying a wine bottle, additional glasses and an opener don't make for great impromptu boozing in the park like Stacked makes it. I am totally sold.  Chose from 4 glasses of Merlot, Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio.

Buy online or in Southern California for $15 a pop.

12 comments:

Nikki Sanchez said...

Imagine our movie-going possibilities!! hehe ;)

Frances said...

genius!!! thanks for sharing such a great find!!! we are all about lounging around in our parks out here in Seattle and I think these will be a great addition to my picnic basket!

Frances said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kari said...

This is fabulous. I think I'm in love. Thanks for posting!

Unknown said...

genius. seriously.

Anonymous said...

This is amazing!!

www.glitzyblues.com

Stephanie Shepherd said...

Well this is a genius idea! I'm already dreaming up the possibilities.

Katherine Krieg said...

this is SUCH a brilliant idea!!!! cannot wait to find it!

Jackie said...

No. Flippin. Way. This is beyond genius. I am totally going to try it out. Also, "...this would be clutch." Is this new slang? Clue the old folks in so I can be cool and use the term as well ;)

Nicole Marie said...

awesome idea!! why didn't i think of this??!!

Lyndsy said...

straight up brilliant! i was with jamie when she bought them in cali! so awesome!!

chantal marie said...

omg this is amazing! whoever thought of this is a genius!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...