{Vintage porch chair, thrifted}
{Jon builds raised bed planter boxes}
{A couple poppies amongst weeds,
too bad it isn't the other way around}
too bad it isn't the other way around}
{New Anthro pillow on sale!}
{Me, gardening in my new boxes!}
Thanks so much to all who left NYC suggestions,
I wrote down every single one.
I wrote down every single one.
I leave bright and early Monday morning.









14 comments:
You are going to have an amazing garden with those planter boxes. I WANT THAT CHAIR!! Lucky find :)
CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU PRETTY GIRL! love yooooou!!!!<3
rug? where from? looks like jill r's rug.
have so much fun!!!
love the vintage chair you found!
What a lovely weekend! That chair was such a great find :)
So jealous you have a garden! I'd love to plant veggies, but alas, it is impossible in my apartment...
Have a super time in NY!
have a great trip!! and send some veggies my way once they grow :)
Love that chair! What color are you going to paint it? Or will you? Those bed are to die for! I wish I had a yard right now...I have so many things I want to grow this year. For now it will be a deck garden for me.
oh my gosh, your gardening boxes kick ASS. i'm jealous! i tried wiht Lola and very few of ours even sprouted, i'm not sure what i did wrong.,
That pillow is just gorgeous. What a score!
I love your garden box!
great back yard! I feel really lucky to be in the bay area right now, the weather is too amazing, happy gardening!
Hey
is that shirt from JCREW?
if so we are twins!
that porch chair is to die for. what a find! I'm pondering garden boxes as well. ..as soon as I get the house together more. I'll have to come here for tips!
Post a Comment