Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Mantle

Well, it was finally time to take down my Valentine's Day mantle and put up my spring stuff! This mantle should last longer than the V-day one. Since the pink paper flag banner was such a focal point on my last mantle, when I made this one without a banner it seemed lacking. I had a stack of vintage Easter postcards I had bought off ebay last year, so I hot glued a few of them to a silver piece of rick rak and voila!-instant banner! P.S. I clearly have a thing for vintage honeycomb eggs.

8 comments:

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

So cute and perfect for Easter! :)

Anonymous said...

love love love love!!!

Hello Lindello said...

Sweet. I like those eggs!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the vintage postcards on the rick rak! So cute.

Mikaela said...

so cute!!!

ash said...

LOVE IT!
Cannot wait to see it in person tonight!
XOXO

carina said...

Love it! Love Easter! Love your blog!

Maggie May said...

you have totally inspired me! thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...