Sunday, September 27, 2009

DIY Coffee Table

This table project, while extremely simple, is special. We are the third house on our street that this table has been able to call home. Our next door neighbor had it first, then the across-the-street neighbor bought it at their garage sale and then I liked it and they weren't able to use it anymore, so they gave it to me!

Before:

After:


Sorry for the dark pictures, the living room doesn't get the best light. I know white isn't much of a risk, but we did buy cobalt blue and chickened out at the last minute. I actually like the white. With the gray walls, lighter furniture works well.

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love the white! It looks great!

cindy said...

Wow, looks fab!!

Rosita said...

do you just spray paint them? ALL of our furniture has mis-matched wood :( GAH! But I don't think I could paint them as smoothly as your treasures.

Brigitte said...

looks great!!!

Lora said...

wow! looks amazing!

Summer Athena said...

i love that this little table has never left the neighborhood. i bet it appreciates it too! the white looks fantastic.

layersofmeaning said...

Looks great! love your livingroom.

Unknown said...

ssssoooooooooooooo fabulous. I love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...