Monday, September 28, 2009

Been in the kitchen


Homemade Mac n Cheese and Lemon Poppyseed Muffins.
Fact: The cupcake liners cost more than the muffin mix! Pah! But so worth every penny.

EDIT: I purchased my liners from this super cute Etsy store, Cute Cups!

16 comments:

cindy said...

Can you drop those off at my office tomorrow, please? :)

Pam said...

LOL! I am a sucker for cake/cupcake liners too! :) They look amazing!

Ruby said...

Those muffins look amazing. Oh and your cake stand is beautiful too :)

Jon said...

I just ate one of these =)

Summer Athena said...

um, i am in love with those liners and gosh...one more thing in common with you - our love of lemon poppyseed muffins. i ate one of them every morning for bfast while in acting school. they were fat free - yeah right!

and that mac and cheese looks incredible. are those tomatoes on top?

annechovie said...

All of it looks delicious and I am in love with those muffin liners!

layersofmeaning said...

the mac n cheese looks sooo good!
can you share your recipe?

Holly said...

Sure thing.
Boil pasta according to package instructions. Once drained, add about 1/4 cup milk, 2TB butter and cheese of your choice! I used Brie and Chedder. But the Brie was pretty mild, next time I will use something with more bite. Then transfer to a baking dish, cover with tomato slices and bread crumbs and pop in the oven under the broiler on high for about 10 minutes until the top is crispy!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Yum. I have to agree those cupcake liners take the cake. I heart them. Where are they from? I must know!

Thanks for your sweet comment on Get it Girl Style. You made my day!!!

###### said...

YOUR BACK! Finally...I knew it wouldnt be long...glad your back though...

Lindsey said...

The cupcake liners totally make them. Loves it!

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet. said...

Oh my goodness...you are back! I mean - don't mean to sound like a stalker or anything but I googled everything trying to find out if you moved your blog b/c I was so sad when you disappeared! Wow...I need to get a life. Ha! Anyway, I am SO glad that you are back and I am already following again. :) So, have you picked out a kitten yet or you just know you are ready to adopt one? Fun stuff!

rani said...

YUM YUM *drooling*

JennyMac said...

Umm..please tell me where I can get the muffin liners!

And I would like two muffins to go. :)

grace said...

yay, so glad you're back! without your cool finds and diy home ideas, my apartment might otherwise look a lot bleaker than it is...

Unknown said...

i love your "fact"-- the first thing i thought when i saw the pictures was "sheesh i wonder how much she paid for those MUFFIN CUPS!" ahahha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...